I was recently nominated by Geet for this one! Thank you so much for the nomination. Geet’s society covers topics
that are motivational, inspiring, self-improving and fun. Enjoy it, for yourself!
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
Q. Tell me something about this world that you admire.
I really admire the beauty and system of nature. I love how nature provides nutrition, medicine, beautiful views, etc,
the circle of life is quite amazing.
Q. What is your favourite form of creativity?
It’s a tie between dancing and writing. They both bring me an immense amount of comfort.
- Your favourite blogger(s)? Mention them!
I truly can not pick a favorite. Each blog that I follow is so unique and special in their own way
and I have a very eclectic mix of blogs.
2. How do you handle stress?
I usually seperate myself from whatever is causing me stress, mindfully breathe, clear my thoughts ,
then tackle the stress head on (I like to get stressful things over with quickly, so nothing is lingering)
3. How many languages can you speak?
I am fluent in English and Spanish and have a minimal understanding of French, Italian, Portugese.
4. What’s your advice for writers?
Follow your vision, let go and write for yourself.
Something I created:
Thanks again for nominating me, Geet!
My Nominees :
My QUESTIONS :
- If you had to move to another place, where would you go?
- If you met your future self, what would you ask?
- What is the best advice you have received?
- Who has had the biggest influence in your life?