I would like to start off by thanking Dhirendra for or nominating me for this exciting challenge “Single Line Story Challenge“. I am so honored to have been nominated. He has an amazing and exciting site http://travelandshare.travel.blog. Please take a moment to check it out, you won’t regret it.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Write 5 single line stories that fall under any of these genres (you can pick which ones you do!):
- young adult
- You can choose 5 genres that are easiest for you, or you can challenge yourself to try something new!
- Nominate 5 blogger/writers who you’d love to see participate and leave an open nomination for all writers!
- You can do this challenge more than once.
The girl was riding her horse fiercely, when she suddenly noticed that they were floating off the ground. He had transformed into a full winged and horned unicorn.
Just when he thought all hopes were gone, the red skies opened, exposing endless possibilities of dimensions he could step into.
“I see my big girl learned to tie her shoes today”, said Dad. “I didn’t tie my shoes, daddy, Aunt Lydia did it for me.” How is that possible, Aunt Lydia passed away before you were born?”
A quick glance became a stare as their connection intensified .
Breathing heavily but relieved it was a dream. “Why are my feet muddy?”
Thank you so much for reading!
Who so ever wants to participate and continue the creativity chain.. is welcomed