This awesome nomination was given to me by the sweetest soul ever, Filarance. Thank you so much for nominating me for this award. You are an awesome shining star!!!!
- Thank the one who nominated you
- Tag your post with #BrainStormsAward and follow BrainStorms if you are willing!
- Display the BrainStorms Award logo.
- Display the rules on your blog post.
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write on, and your goal for your blog.
- Answer the five questions you have been asked
- Nominate five other amazing bloggers
- Ask them five new questions
Answers to Filarance’s questions
- What would your ideal day be like?
Relaxing at the beach all day and a jazz concert at night.
- Most uplifting song?
Follow your bliss by the B52’s
- Do you have any pets?
2 dogs (Giant Schnoodle, Australian Labradoodle)
- What’s your favorite flower?
It’s a tie between an Orchid and a Sunflower
- Tea or coffee?
Both. Coffee in the morning and Tea throughout the day
- What do you hope readers take away from your blog?
I hope they notice that my poems all end on a positive note
and that they have the ability to make things in their lives
positive as well.
1. If you could change one thing in the world, what would that be?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. What is your favorite quote?
4. Who has influenced your life the most?
5. What has been the biggest lesson you learned this past year?
- Sonali (Sonali writes from the heart, I can feel every word as I read. Check out her awesome work!)
- Diosraw (Amber has so many beautiful and uplifting posts, they take my emotions for a ride. See for yourself!)
- Aaysid (Aaysid is super creative, I often find myself pondering on her words way after I am done reading. Take a look!)
- Vignesh (Vignesh writes in a mesmerizing way, his beautiful words are addictive. Check him out!)
- Ace (Ace is quite unique, you will find excellent and motivational quotes, beautiful poetry, and lots more on this awesome site! Check it out!)
- Mytika Speak (I am a co-author on this spiritual site, but would like to honor my fellow author with this nomination)
I thank everyone in this community for supporting me. I thank Filarance once again for nominating me. Filarance has a way of bringing sunshine into a cloudy day. ❤️
Congratulations, Grace! Wonderful. ❤️❤️
Thanks so much,Jeff.💕
You’re welcome, Grace. Always. ❤️
Congratulations, Grace!!!! What an amazing accomplishment and so well deserved!! I loved your answers too. Many more awards to come your way, I know it! Thank you so much for nominating me and for your kind words, I’m so touched and truly grateful. Life’s a little crazy right now 🤪, but I’ll try and get to it at some point if I can 🙏🏻🖤🤗.
You are very welcome. I completely get you. I do these when I have free time.Much love my friend.💕
Wow, love all these nominations.
Me too.They are all so amazing.💕
Congratulations, Grace! Here’s to many more awards. Loved your answers. Oh, you have 2 pets? What are their names? 😃
Great choice of nominations. Oh, and I love how your poems end on a positive note
Thanks so much.💕🙏💕
Always a pleasure 🙂
Thanks a bunch, Shweta. The big boy is named Tyrion and the little girl is named Yellow.💕😊
Oh such cute names. Is Yellow the labradoodle?
Thanks. Yes. She’s a brown labradoodle, which confuses people when they see her and hear her name…lol
Haha! But I think it’s cute 😍
I can see how it can be confusing soon.
Congratulations Grace! And thank you so so so much! I’m really honored ♥♥
Congratulations to you too.Your blog deserves tons of awards in my opinion.💕
Aww, you’re too sweet! Thank you ♥♥
Thanks so much.💕
Congratulations Grace! 🙂
Thank you so much for the nomination! So kind of you to do that. Really appreciate it 🙂 I will write a post in response to this soon.
Thanks, Vignesh. Nominating you is truly my pleasure.❤️
Congratulations 👏 my dear Grace perfect award for your powerful positive words of writing ❤
Thanks so much my friend.💕
You are very welcome Grace.🥰
Congratulations, Grace! Your answers are really thoughtful and amazing. This award was well-deserved. Your blogs are short, but they mean so much. I absolutely love them. ❤️
Oh, you have 2 pets? That’s so nice to know! And yes, I’ve noticed that your poems end up with a positive note. This is the thing which makes your blog unique. ✨
Congratulations once again! There are so many awards coming your way!! 💕
Thanks so much my dear friend.I’m excited to complete the ones you nominated me for too. Thank you for that. I am so glad you are enjoying my blogs. You are so a
My pleasure, Grace. You deserve it 💕
Great! Congratulations 👏
Thanks so much.❤️
Congratulations, Grace. Thank you so much for nominating me. ❤ Love your answers! ❤ I am rooting for you! 😊👏👏
Most welcome, Aaysid.❤️
Wowwww..! Dart grace, you are a sweetheart my dear..! I’m really surprised dear..! I loved all you Amazing answer so lovely..! You are an angel..! I’m so happy dear..! You bring smile to my face..! Woww..! I’m speechless..! And I’m flattered by your words..! It’s really means to the world for me my sweetie..! You are such a sweet and kind hearted soul..! Wowww..! You have dogs so awesome..! I too dear..! High five 🙌..! Sure ,I will hear the song..! Much love to you my dear grace..!💕💕🤗🤗✨
Thank you dear Filarance.You are a true and sweet soul.💕
Aww..! So amazing to hear from you dear..! You’re welcome it’s my pleasure..! And I’m sorry I had mistake in above msg..! That’s not dart that’s dear..! I’m sorry
No worries, you’re fine.❤️
Congratulations, Grace💐. Your highly uplifting write-ups deserve enormous appreciations. My best wishes for more achievement. Have a Wonderful Day❤
Thanks so very much, Anvi. I truly appreciate your kindness.❤️
Congratulations!! Stay blessed ❤️❤️
Thanks a bunch.❤️❤️
Congrats on this award! Jazz is so cool. It really is something I think about when creating. And awesome that you bring more positivity into the world. That’s fantastic!
Thank you, Benjamin.Jazz has a funny way of making me smile. It is great for creating .💕
You’re so, so right! Jazz has that magical spirit to it! It’s uplifting.
Indeed it is.💕