This awesome nomination was given to me by the sweetest soul ever, Filarance. Thank you so much for nominating me for this award. You are an awesome shining star!!!!
- Thank the one who nominated you
- Tag your post with #BrainStormsAward and follow BrainStorms if you are willing!
- Display the BrainStorms Award logo.
- Display the rules on your blog post.
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write on, and your goal for your blog.
- Answer the five questions you have been asked
- Nominate five other amazing bloggers
- Ask them five new questions
Answers to Filarance’s questions
- What would your ideal day be like?
Relaxing at the beach all day and a jazz concert at night.
- Most uplifting song?
Follow your bliss by the B52’s
- Do you have any pets?
2 dogs (Giant Schnoodle, Australian Labradoodle)
- What’s your favorite flower?
It’s a tie between an Orchid and a Sunflower
- Tea or coffee?
Both. Coffee in the morning and Tea throughout the day
- What do you hope readers take away from your blog?
I hope they notice that my poems all end on a positive note
and that they have the ability to make things in their lives
positive as well.
1. If you could change one thing in the world, what would that be?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. What is your favorite quote?
4. Who has influenced your life the most?
5. What has been the biggest lesson you learned this past year?
- Sonali (Sonali writes from the heart, I can feel every word as I read. Check out her awesome work!)
- Diosraw (Amber has so many beautiful and uplifting posts, they take my emotions for a ride. See for yourself!)
- Aaysid (Aaysid is super creative, I often find myself pondering on her words way after I am done reading. Take a look!)
- Vignesh (Vignesh writes in a mesmerizing way, his beautiful words are addictive. Check him out!)
- Ace (Ace is quite unique, you will find excellent and motivational quotes, beautiful poetry, and lots more on this awesome site! Check it out!)
- Mytika Speak (I am a co-author on this spiritual site, but would like to honor my fellow author with this nomination)
I thank everyone in this community for supporting me. I thank Filarance once again for nominating me. Filarance has a way of bringing sunshine into a cloudy day. ❤️