I was recently nominated by Geet and Filarance for this wonderful award! Geet’s Society covers topics that are motivational, inspiring, and self-improving. While Filarance’s Words of Me blog covers, poetry, art, riddles and tons of other fun activities. Go check out both blogs and experience for yourself! Thanks so much, Filarance and Geet!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Geet’s Questions :
1. What are your opinions on my (Geet’s Society) blog?
Geet’s Society is very unique. It’s fun and covers many interesting subjects.
2. How would you describe yourself?
I would describe myself as an ever-evolving, non-judgemental, open-minded being.
3. What made you realize that you wanted to be a blogger?
I didn’t realize that I wanted to be a blogger, I just wanted to read and write poetry so I
started a WP account to keep everything organized. I then discovered so many different categories and became semi-addicted. I love to learn and have learned so much from other bloggers.
4. What’s your favorite sport? Why do you like it?
I love to watch Formula 1, it’s fascinating and so precise. Everything needs to be in order within milliseconds. Fascinating! I do not play any sport but love to dance.
5. What song speaks to you the most?
I have too many songs that speak to me, many are in different languages. I guess it depends on my
mood and the mood I want to be in.
6. What’s the one thing that you miss when you were little?
I really miss playtime. I used to play for hours.
7. What is a quality in yourself that you hate?
I can’t really say I hate anything about myself. This is not to say I have reached perfection
but I have worked for many years on myself and have realized that not everything that can be
seen as a flaw, is a flaw. If I did identify something I dislike in myself, I would rectify and change it.
8. How do you practice self-care on your worst days?
I stop, breathe, take time out, meditate, and push myself to change my perception/energy.
9. What are your pet peeves?
Disingenuine or disloyal behavior
10. Which one has been your most favorite post on your blog so far?
My favorite post is (Angel), It was written for someone very special to me.
11. What do you do in your free time, when you’re bored?
I am hardly ever bored. I always have a large backlog of things to do.
- What’s your favourite recipe?
- How important is your blog for you?
It’s pretty important to me, I dedicate a lot of myself to it.
- Did you meet an old friend recently?
I have not met up with old friends in quite sometime but do enjoy phone conversations with some.
- How happy are you today?
I am very happy and satisfied today.
- What’s your dream in life?
My dream life and actual life are quite similar. It took a very long time to get here.
- What do you like most about the country you are living in now?
It has many different natural views, and each state is very unique.
- If you could travel anywhere, what could your top3 places be?
Greece, Egypt, Monaco
- Name the first 5 things you see right now?
Dog, Phone, Water bottle, Trees, Flowers
- If you open your fridge, what food did you hate as a child but love now?
- Without phone one day, what will you do?
Read, Write, Dance
My NOMINEES :
These are the questions for my nominees:
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- What makes you laugh the most?
- If you met you, would you want to be your friend and why?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you can be anyone else in the world, who would you be or would you be yourself? (please explain)
- Who is your hero?
- What motivates you most?
- What did you want to be when you were small?
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
- Would you say you are resentful or can you let go of things easily?