I have been nominated by Gayatri Bagayatkar, and am honored to be nominated by such an amazing person. Her blog https://howtoteachadifficultchild.in/ focuses on common views towards parenting, education, life, and culture.
What is the Golden Bloggerz Award?
The Golden Bloggerz Award was created by Chris Kosto to motivate and reward all the amazing bloggers who work hard every day to serve their audiences and deserve some recognition.
- Place the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the rules.
- Mention the award creator and link to their blog.
- Thank whomever nominated you and link to their blog.
- Tell your audience three things about you.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Nominate 10 people who deserve this award.
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice.
- Let the nominees know of their nomination by commenting on their social media or blog.
- Share links to 2-3 of your best/favorite posts.
Three Things About Me
- I have been writing poetry since I was 12 years old and was often scolded for writing during class time.
- I am a very eclectic music fan and enjoy almost every song I hear. I often create my own lyrics to popular melodies for fun.
- I have lived in the city, I have lived on an island, and am currently living in the mountains. I love them all equally but differently.
My answers to Questions by Gayatri :
- What is your passion and how did you pursue it?
My passion is self-awareness. I pursued it by moving to the mountains and recreating my life.
- What is it about life that you would share from your experience to keep others motivated and going?
Life can be bumpy. Keep moving forward while focusing on goals and remaining positive. Things have a funny way of working out.
- How has blogging changed you or your life?
It has given me a safe outlet where I can express myself.
- If you were to switch off all your devices for an entire day how would you spend the day?
Meditating, fishing, and writing.
- Do you believe in your inner strength to be the change you want to see?
I absolutely do.
Nominee – Blogs:
Questions for My Nominees
- What is the greatest lesson you have learned?
- What advice would you give to yourself from 10 years ago?
- What is your favorite and least favorite color?
- How would you want to be remembered?
- What is your favorite quote?
Favorite Posts from My Blog: